Vacancy Announcement Government Girls Degree College Sadda District Kurram
Principal, Govt Girls Degree College Sadda invites application, on the prescribed form, for the positions of faculties (Teachers) in the, purely on a temporary basis initially for six (06) months (Extendable if needed)@ Rs. 80000/= per month for the following subjects at GGDC Sadda.
Application forms can be had from the Govt Girls Degree College Sadda during college hours or from the college’s online page. You may download it from the link http://thepakistangazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Application-Form.pdf
Teachers are required for the subjects below:
- Pakistan Studies
- Candidates possessing a minimum Master’s Degree or BS four Years Degree (Sixteen Years of Education) with minimum 2nd
- Candidates holding Domicile of the District of the concerned college.
- In case of non-availability of suitable candidates, domicile holders from the neighboring district can be considered.
- Candidate not above the age of 35 years on the last date to.
- Candidates are directed to submit the application on the prescribed format along with attested academics documents, recent photographs, and attested copy of CNIC & Domicile and an updated CV on or before( minimum 15 days from the date of publishment of the advertisement)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an Interview/Demonstration.
- Experienced Certificates issued by recognized institutions will be accepted.
- Remuneration will be paid for the academic session only.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates appearing for interview/Demonstration.
- Candidates shall clearly mention the name of the subject they are applying, on the envelope
- The prescribed quota for disabled and minority candidates will be observed.
- Hiring shall not confer upon her any right of regularization of services.
- All the positions will be only for Merged Areas and not transferable.
- The competent Authority has the right to increase or decrease the vacancies strength during the recruitment process at any stage.
The last date for form submission is 27 August 2022